We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best two credit dining option

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 7
Best two credit dining option

What would you say is the best two credit restaurant on the Disney Dining plan? Just organising my meals while I'm out there and it looks like I will have some credits left over which I was going to use on a two credit option.

reviews: 59
1. Re: Best two credit dining option

We really like Cinderellas Royal Table, although this may be a better option if you have kids in your party.

We have also used 2 TS credits for the dinner shows - mickeys backyard BBQ and the luau at the Poly (can't remember the name). We are doing the Hoop Dee Doo show this time. We are also doing Flying Fish and Le Cellier which are both 2 TS credits, we've never eaten here before so looking forward to these!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
2. Re: Best two credit dining option

hmm, take your pick!

I really can't pick a best of the signature restaurants. Maybe let the menus help you? (main site or allears.net or wdwinfo.com)

I'll throw out Artist Point, Jiko, and Narcoossees

If you've never been, you may consider the Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner show

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 19
3. Re: Best two credit dining option

Artist Point or Narcoosee's for a more upscale dinner

Hoop-Dee-Doo for a dinner show

england
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World
reviews: 30
4. Re: Best two credit dining option

I haven't tried any yet but on my next trip I have booked the castle and the dinner show at the Polynesian. Both of these options the tip is included (a nice bonus), Poly includes beer & wine (another nice bonus) castle includes a photo package and some swords and wands for the kids(another nice bonus). Also going to do the backyard bbq which includes tip and beer also.

I don't know if this would be best food but it seems a slightly better deal.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 39
5. Re: Best two credit dining option

Yachtsmans Steakhouse at Y&B Resort.........

Or Narcoossees......

United States
6. Re: Best two credit dining option

Narcoossee's for a "nice" meal-the surf and turf is a great deal on the Dining Plan. We like to time our reservation to coincide with the Wishes fireworks display. DH would probably choose Yachtsmans Steakhouse but I find the non-steak entrees kind of blah, especially at 2TS credits a pop.

For a fun casual meal with a show (not to mention bottomless beer and sangria) we like the Hoop de Doo Revue :-)

Bon Appetit!

Edited: 2:28 pm, March 15, 2013
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 7
7. Re: Best two credit dining option

What is the food like at hoop de doo? From what I have read its all meat, is there and vegetarian alternatives offered?

United States
8. Re: Best two credit dining option

I'm sure they have something but I don't know what it is-I'm afraid I didn't get past the AYCE fried chicken.

I do eat a lot of vegetarian entrees though and would change my recommendation to Jiko with a veggie in your party. Even though my DH thinks the porterhouse at Yachtsman is heaven on a plate I do NOT like their vegetarian stuff.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 23
9. Re: Best two credit dining option

Flying fish or citricos. Fab food. Hoop De doo is great fun. Not sure on veg option, but a good fun night out. No tip or drinks to pay so good value on dp.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 39
10. Re: Best two credit dining option

Totally agree with Yachtsmans porterhouse.........mmmmmmmmm.......

I quite like the corn & mushrooms there........

But as I'm definitely "not" a vegetarian, I will go with that porterhouse.....;-);-);-);-)

Also I love the lobster bisque........

The wife loves the fillet...........

All booked for August:-):-):-):-) Narcoossees as well :-):-):-):-)