We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just 2 nights ~ WDW Dolphin or Floridays?

Which Disney World hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Andover, Minnesota
reviews: 8
Just 2 nights ~ WDW Dolphin or Floridays?

Hi all,

We're only able to stay 2 nights in Orlando and plan to do either Magic Kingdom or perhaps Epcot. Looking at rates, I'm torn between these two properties. Dolphin is, of course, on site and looks like there's lots to do, though we probably won't have much time at the resort. Dolphin's rate is for a double double~ so we'll need a rollaway. Floridays is off site but has a shuttle, and we'd get a two room suite with beds for everyone and a kitchen & washer/dryer. We'll want to try to be without a car.

We've never been to Orlando ~ any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Horsham, United...
reviews: 34
1. Re: Just 2 nights ~ WDW Dolphin or Floridays?

For only 2 nights I would definitely choose the Dolphin for the convenience. You can walk to EPCOT from there. The Dolphin is a lovely hotel, Floridays is an OK condo site, quite basic apartments by all accounts. It's a no brainer really, go to the Dolphin, no shuttles to worry about and for 2 nights I' sure you can do without a kitchen and washer/dryer.. There is a coin operated launderette onsite if you are desperate, you also get the benefit of extra magic hours at the Dolphin.

2. Re: Just 2 nights ~ WDW Dolphin or Floridays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 23, 2014