We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

military discount tix

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 2
military discount tix

Will be using these on our trip. I know they need to be activated at WDW and can be done at the 4 parks. Does anyone know if they can be activated at BB or TL, or better yet, our Disney resort? I definately want them activated before our first park day. Thanks!

Tellico Plains...
reviews: 33
1. Re: military discount tix

Hello, sorry to say that they must be done at parks. You also must do them all together with one member with military ID at the time they are activated. However it does not matter which park, nor does it matter which entrance. We had breakfast at Cape May Cafe walked to the back entrance of Epcot and had them activated (4) in less than 5-7 mins. It took less time their than the time before when we had them done at the front of Epcot last year. It takes longer to purchase them at Shades of Green than it does to activate them. We too tried to get them activated at our resort and places but they could not. They also will not add these to your room key if you are staying at Disney World Resort. But they are still a great deal. Have fun!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 2
2. Re: military discount tix

Thanks mom, we hope to have them pre bought and bring them with. We dont plan on doing parks the day we arrive, so i guess we will take the time to activate them then. That should eat up about 2 hours, would guess with transportation, but I completely agree with you, they are worth it.

Tellico Plains...
reviews: 33
3. Re: military discount tix

That would be a wise choice to pre purchase them if you can. The line at Shades of Green can get long at times due to the fact they are selling tickets to all over Orlando and they are many choices. Hope you have a Great vacation. Take a ride on the monorail just for fun while you go to get them activated.

4. Re: military discount tix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2014