We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for the Disney parks

Which Disney World hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
Tickets for the Disney parks

Hi Everyone

I'm still trying to sort my trip for myself and son.

Can you buy tickets for individual parks i.e Hollywood Studios + Magic Kingdom? And or can you buy them for just a couple of days or do you have to buy for all 4 parks for a minimum of 7 days? Because i'm struggling to find this online.

I would rather spend our money at Seaworld, Discovery Cove and Gaterland and spend a couple of days at 2 of the Disney parks but this doesn't look possible!

Any thoughts and help appreciated.

Thanks

pa
1. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

The deal on Disney Tickets is the More Days you Play, the Less you pay per day

You can of course just get a 2 day ticket, they are not Park specific, they can be used at any of the 4 Parks. All the Magic Your Way Tickets are good for 14 days from first use so you do not have to go to the Parks on consecutive days

www.undercovertourist.com has 3 day base ticket with an extra 4th day free, price includes tax and free shipping

If you really just want to visit 2 Disney Parks, just buy at the Gate, there are no discounts on a 2 day so no advantage to buying them in advance

Edited: 6:48 pm, January 20, 2013
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Disney World
2. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

You can buy the tickets sold in the USA which are called Magic Your Way Tickers. You buy the number of days you want (1 to 10 days) and then you pick the 1 of 4 parks you want to use it at simply by going there and using the ticket. You can choose to add options, Park Hoppers, Water Parks, No Expiration, or not. They are customizable as you want.

Worcester, United...
3. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

Hi

Thanks for advise. With the Magic Your Way tickets are you able to come out and go back in again on the same day to the same park? Just wondering because people have mentioned about going back to hotel for rest late afternoon and going back in at evening for the firework displays etc.

Hamilton, Ohio
reviews: 201
4. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

Yes just get your hand stamped

Hamilton, Ohio
5. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

And keep your parking receipt if you drive a car

pa
6. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

No more hand stamping, that ended quite a few years ago. Disney knows if you have been to the Park that same day as soon as you use your ticket again. You can re-enter, as many times as you like, to the same Park in the same day, with a Magic Your way Base Ticket

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Disney World
reviews: 17
7. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

You don't need your hamd stamped,they did away with that about 8 years ago.When you first enter the park,there is a finger scan and that is tied to your ticket;when you reenter,you just insert your MYW ticket and press your finger down where indicated. You can come and go to the park you used a ticket for as many times as you want during the day. You can buy a ticket for a single day at a park or as many days as you would like( up to a ten day ticket)You do not have to buy a 7 day ticket or any othr length of time...disney just has a very badly designed website where it is difficult to find the information you are looking for...it isn't you!

Hamilton, Ohio
8. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

Whoa... I was thinking Universal. It was that way earlier in the year 2012 there

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 7
9. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

We always buy our tickets when we get to Disney. If you book on the phone they will try to convince you that if you are staying 5 days, then you need 5 days of tickets...but that is not necessary if you are visiting other parks outside Disney! At the Disney gates (to the parks) or in your hotel room (if on property) you can pay for one ticket per person and you choose what park to visit. But unless you add the park hopper, for another $40 per ticket, you have to stay in that one park the whole day. You can enter and come back as many times as you need to. If you buy 2 tickets, you get a teenie discount per ticket but as others have said not the bigger discount if you were buying 4 or 5 days worth of tickets. Look at the parks on-line: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom and pick what is best for your family. We LOVE Discovery Cove! It is expensive but so worth it at least once. SeaWorld is great too. My kids were too young for Universal when we went (5 and 8) so we are waiting until they are older to enjoy more of the roller coasters that are at those parks. All of the Orlando parks are great, you will have a wonderful time!

Worcester, United...
10. Re: Tickets for the Disney parks

For some reason Tripadvisor is not notifying me when you guys post comments!

Have just read new ones and thank you very much for your help. I will buy MYW tickets, will wait closer to the time as haven't told my son we are going yet (couldn't cope with 9months of torture) when i do we will both decide what we shall do, he like myself prefers the animal experiences so don't want to waste money on the parks if he prefers to be elsewhere. At least i know now that we can come and go in one day and if necessary buy on the gate.

Thanks again everyone, I can't wait.