We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 19
My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

I keep reaading about this new technology but

1, My Disney Experienece showed up for a week with the new Disney website, but now I've been back to the old version. Anyone else experience this?

2. When is this supposed to be "live"? We have reservations for April, booked direct with Disney, but I was not informed of anything like the new Fastpass options. Are the new wristbands being distribute now?

Thanks for the info

pa
1. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

All still in the test stages but should be in full swing soon

…allears.net/blogs/dnews/2013/01/evolution_o…

Halifax
2. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

I think not getting it is a canadian thing. I had it up and running one afternoon but since then it disappeared and am also back to the old website

england
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World
reviews: 30
3. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

i checked yesterday and it was the old system and it said i could book dining reservations from today...logged on this morning and its the new page and it says dining reservations from tomorrow!

very confussed

calgary
reviews: 14
4. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

I talked to the customer service and they said that not everyone is able to get it yet. They are working on it but there are parts of the world that will take a little longer. Funny we are one of them seeing we are their neighbour lol. That is Canada if you are wondering.

London, United...
5. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

Do you have to have purchased tickets direct with Disney to take part in the new fastpass and whatever else? What if you bought tickets through travel agent?

Thanks

Orlando, Florida
6. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

frankieray no one is excatly sure but rumor is yes you do.

London, United...
7. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

Boo hoo! :) I got mine through TA.

Thanks.

8. Re: My Disney Experience, MyMagic+

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 15, 2014