We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

Texas
6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

We will be traveling with 3 1/2 yo girl who is obsessed with princesses and a 13 month old boy.....we are planning to stay at either POR or Caribbean.....

We will have 6 sit down meal credits to use.... What is the best way to use them? We are more interested in the experiences for our kids rather than just a meal ....

Planning on princess meal at castle which I understand takes two credits..... Be our guest.....that leaves us with three more.... Which others would be a not to miss for our group?

We r considering another princess one .... Chef Mickey....rainforest cafe....any other suggestion?

pa
1. Re: 6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

Chef Mickey's, it is just so Disney and the food is good

The Storybook Princess Breakfast is Wonderful

Tusker House Breakfast, very good

None character favourites include

Boma

'Ohanas

Whispering Canyon

Kona Cafe

Cape May Cafe

Coral Reef

Via Napoli

La Hacienda

Biergarten

And several more, so many yummy options, so little time :)

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
reviews: 17
2. Re: 6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

dinner at 1900 Park Fare for Prince Charming and Cinderella.

england
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World
reviews: 27
3. Re: 6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

princess breakfast in Epcot...its in the norway restaurant...cant remember what its called. Thats a character meal with the princesses.

The be our guest restaurant doesnt have characters and you could always go at lunch time which is classed as a counter service meal so would save a table service credit for elsewhere.

Crystal palace is a buffett character meal with the winnie the pooh characters.

reviews: 17
4. Re: 6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

We are hoping to do dinner at the garden grill. I love the land at Epcot and have always wanted to eat there so when I found out there was a character dinner with mickey and pals it was a no brainer.

Two boys for me so not hot on princess advice but we are hoping to book chef mickey and crystal palace too for our character fix.

5. Re: 6 sit down meal credits... Where to use them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2014