We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Notes for First Timers

Which Disney World hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridgeshire
reviews: 35
Disney Notes for First Timers

I created some Disney notes (30 pages) aimed at first timers following my 3 visits to Disney, they may be slightly out of date as they were last updated in June 2012, but will give any first timer a head start, they are not extensive just brief notes so as to give a first timer thoughts and ideas.

If anyone would like a copy please send me a personal message with an email address and I will send them.

Kind regards

Chris (Macl1uk)

202 replies to this topic
1. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:57 am, September 02, 2012

2. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:43 am, September 04, 2012

Thompson, Canada
3. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Hi Chris would love to see your notes, me and hubby are heading to disney in october both of us first timers..

miscavitch@shaw.ca

Bowling Green KY
reviews: 21
4. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Going to Disney with 4 yr old grandson in Oct.

Please send me a copy.

Thanks

fsparks@logantele.com

Fort Collins
reviews: 85
5. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

It will be our 1st time quick visit to Disney in Oct right b4 a cruise, I'd be happy for your info. Perhaps you can answer another question. We will be staying at Disney Allstar Sports, we will have no car. We want to find a place to purchase pop in 18-20 oz. plastic bottles to take onboard ship. Do you know if they have this at the Disney giftshop or at the airport? We don't want to pay a fortune for it but don't want to be transporting it all the way from home in the luggage either.

Thanks

cgross30@msn.com

6. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Removed on: 3:55 am, September 02, 2012

7. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Removed on: 7:58 pm, September 01, 2012

pa
8. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Just a Caution

Best for people to Not leave their Email Address on the replies, never a good idea to post personal information on a very Public Forum. If you already have, you can now have it removed

calgary
reviews: 14
9. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Thanks party pa I was not going to post it and i went to cancle it and for some reason went through.I now asked to have it removed.

Fort Collins
reviews: 85
10. Re: Disney Notes for First Timers

Thank You for the info! Many things did not apply to me since I live in the U.S. but the overview was helpful and I will take advantage of it.

Reply to: Disney Notes for First Timers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted