We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus or train Viterbo Roma

Which Viterbo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires
reviews: 35
Bus or train Viterbo Roma

I need to go from Viterbo to Rome for take my flight on Mars 21. I will have to be in the airport at 3 30 PM. Do you know at what time are in Viterbo trains or buses to Rome?.

Thanks

Gisela

5 replies to this topic
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
reviews: 17
1. Re: Bus or train Viterbo Roma

Take the TRENITALIA unreserved regionale train from Viterbo to Roma TRASTEVERE Station, then connect to the FR1 unreserved airport train to Roma FCO Airport.

www.trenitalia.it

reviews: 1
2. Re: Bus or train Viterbo Roma

The safer option is the 11:56 train from Viterbo Porta Romana to Roma Trastevere (arrives 13:47), connecting to the 14:06 to the airport.

The tighter option is the next train, departing Viterbo at 12:56, arriving Trastevere 14:47, departing Trastevere 15:06 and arriving at the airport at 15:34.

The one way fare is 11 Euro.

You can look this up for yourself at www.trenitalia.com. Your starting station is Viterbo Porta Romana and your destination is Aeroporto Fiumicino.

Each of these are regional train lines, the Viterbo to Rome portion is the FR3 line and the Trastevere to the airport portion is the FR1 line.

You can download a map of the regional train lines here: http://www.atac.roma.it/files/doc.asp?r=4

Buenos Aires
3. Re: Bus or train Viterbo Roma

Thank you very much!.

Gisela

Buenos Aires
4. Re: Bus or train Viterbo Roma

Thank you very much for your details.

Atlanta
reviews: 60
5. Re: Bus or train Viterbo Roma

we will be in Port, Cittavechia for one day. We have been to Rome, and would like to do something smaller and less crowded. I am looking at Orvieto, Viterbo, Bagnaia. All look lovely, and I know Tarquinia is close, but I would like more than Etruscan history, as we have done alot of thar previously. Is one of these easier to get to from the port than others? Detail of how to get there please.

Reply to: Bus or train Viterbo Roma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted