We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torre del Saracino - restaurant

Which Vico Equense hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Torre del Saracino - restaurant

Going to Vico Equense in a couple of weeks and have heard of a nice restaurant there - Torre del Saracino. Has anyone ever eaten here? I know it is supposed to be expensive but is it a worthwhile experience?

Many thanks!

Weston super Mare...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Torre del Saracino - restaurant

Sorry if this is too late but we've just come back from Vico Equense. The Torre del Saracino is down on the coast at Marina D'Equa just below Vico Equense - where the boats go for Naples, Capri etc. It is a bit pricey, the set meals start at 60 euros per head and wine ranges from about 18 euros right up to 350 per bottle. However, the food is good. We popped in on the off chance and weren't particularly hungry so just had a main course, a bottle of wine plus the usual bread and mineral water and it cost about 35 euros each in all. I had some lamb which was very good and my wife had squid and pasta. She was surprised to find the sauce was jet black (it was cooked in the ink presumably) but it was delicious. This restaurant is certainly a cut above the others in the area but that applies to the prices as well.

2. Re: Torre del Saracino - restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vico Equense