We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local information on tirrenia please

Which Tirrenia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leavenworth...
local information on tirrenia please

my family used to live in tirrenia in the late sixties when my dad was stationed at camp darby, we lived in the large apartment building on the main strip with all the shops beneath it, viale del tirreno 19, facing the hotel atlantico and the continental, i don't think the atlantico is still the atlantico but not sure, i am looking for anyone who may have pics of the town center there with all the buildings, there was a little indoor movie theatre across the street and a little bar with an outdoor theatre directly next to our apartment, there was a luna park area and a darling catholic church with marble floors, down the side street from there was a baker, a pizzaria with the butcher across the street, i was wondering if there was a chamber of commerce i could contact, i have been pretty frustrated trying to find some local pics of things other than hotels, carlo ponti had a movie set there and the nco club was there also, along with a riding stable, any help would be appreciated. if anyone has any email of any local person or business u think may help me, i would appreciate it, thanks, and

God bless

21 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
21. Re: local information on tirrenia please

Reply to: local information on tirrenia please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tirrenia