We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad Service by the front office staff of Grand Hotel Contl.

Which Tirrenia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Enschede, The...
Bad Service by the front office staff of Grand Hotel Contl.

My name is Shahina Mumthaz , I have stayed 6 nights with them ( I had to attend a conferance in same hotel) We bought few post cards during our trip from PIZA and VENICE, we wanted to post it to our friends in Netherlands and Germany, lack of Italian language we couldnt find Post office, I ask help from the front office staff to show me the post office , She told me she can post it , I gave 6 Post cards with enough Postage Stamps , till date ( almost 10 months )even a single card didnt reach any one . We paid 145 Euro per nights and spend 6 nights with them at last they made a bad service to us. I never recomment anyone to trust those front office staffs .... stay away from this hotel.

1. Re: Bad Service by the front office staff of Grand Hotel Contl.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Tirrenia