We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spoleto Festival

Which Spoleto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg...
reviews: 13
Spoleto Festival

Anybody know anything else worth doing / attend during the festival??? I'm arranging a trip for 6/8 people at work.

Anybody with public transport information? I was once on a website and I saw something about an urban bus that you can buy a tag and load for trip - do they still have?

My guests might stay at Hotel San Luca, is it a good one? and how far is it from the actual venue of the festival?

They will come by train from the airport to Spoleto and will rely on public transportation for their entire stay. Which hours do your public transport move around? (Not maxi taxi's but actual public taxis).

I'll appreciate any info on attractions.

I've identified Ponte delle Torri, Bridge of the Towers, Casa Romana & the Roman Theater so far.

1. Re: Spoleto Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 04, 2014