We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comparison of bandipur hotels??

Which Bandipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lucknow, India
reviews: 14
Comparison of bandipur hotels??

Is it better to stay in The Old Inn Or Gaun Ghar, Bandipur, Nepal ??and it will be in the month of April....

Edited: 6:53 am, February 13, 2013
4 replies to this topic
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tibet, Montagna e sport invernali, Milan, Nepal, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Ladakh, Annapurna Region
reviews: 264
1. Re: Comparison of bandipur hotels??

I think it's better if you read our reviews to have an idea of the hotels of Bandipur:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1949120-Bandipur_Gan…

Namaste

rongpuk

Denmark
2. Re: Comparison of bandipur hotels??

It isn't possible for strangers to answer what will be the better hotel choice for you, when you don't specify what you prefer a hotel to be like.

So follow rongpuk's advice and read the reviews.

It will give you an idea about the standards and then you can easily choose.

Cumbria
reviews: 12
3. Re: Comparison of bandipur hotels??

If you are going to Bandipur on the Pokhara Tourist Bus then you will be there early afternoon – So why book either – Just arrive, check out all the hotels and make your decision then – You will get a better deal and pick your own room, in April there will be plenty of other tourists around but Bandipur won’t be so busy.

Good Luck

Rob

Lucknow, India
4. Re: Comparison of bandipur hotels??

Thankyoy every1 for ur replies ... i have got my answer .... and i am planning to stay in gaun ghar ... :)

Reply to: Comparison of bandipur hotels??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandipur