We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daisy, hotel help, please

Which Selva di Val Gardena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 10
Daisy, hotel help, please

Daisy

I was hoping you might be able to help me with some information. I asked about hotels in Selva on this forum a few weeks ago and have sent to many hotels asking for a 2 night stay next month. We had planned to stay in the Selva area before heading to Cortina where we have a one week reservation.

As you probably know, most don't take less than 3 days reservation. Are there any small towns close by that may have hotels that would accept a shorter stay? We are driving down from

Innsbruck, Austria.

Thanks so much, Karen

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
reviews: 6
1. Re: Daisy, hotel help, please

Hi Karen

If you want to ski, you could look at Plan de Gralba - there are a few hotels/appartments there. Although it's very quiet at night it's directly on the pistes. Try the Val Pudra, the Wolf or the Plan de Gralba.

Otherwise you could look at St Peter or Laijon, which are further down the valley, or even Chiusa which is the town at the A22 motorway junction to come up to the Val Gardena.

There are no doubt villages in the valley between Innsbruck and Cortina, but I don't know them well enough to recommend anywhere.

2. Re: Daisy, hotel help, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Selva di Val Gardena