We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

Which Sant'Agnello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
horley
Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

Hi

Does anyone know if the bus service runs from Naples airport to near the "Villa dei D'Armiento "Is it better to go by bus or bite the bullit and get a taxi ?

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

No idea, however that's the same Curreri Viaggia service referred to by the hotel in this...

villadarmiento.com/en/location-darmiento-sor…

Peter

Manchester
reviews: 112
2. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

I used the Curreri bus in Oct to and from Sorrento and it does go through Sant Agnello, though I think its a requested stop, re: ask the driver

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 53
3. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

If the time you land fits in with the bus timetable definitely go for that. The bus stops outside the town hall in Sant'Agnello. From there you can walk along the main road, you pass the church on the left hand side, go down the road on the right (via Marion Crawford) which is opposite a pharmacy, you can see the Parco del Sole hotel behind it. The Villa is at the bottom of this road on the right.

edit: Just read the route on the hotel's website. They are directing people the other way which I think is a bit of a long way to go. Maybe they know best but with luggage I'd go the way I described.

Edited: 11:09 am, July 10, 2011
Stirling, United...
4. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

Please can anyone tell me the distance from the plazza in Sant'Agnello to the Grand Hotel Parco del Sole, and if it's uphill or mainly on the level? How long would it take to walk? Any and all advice appreciated.

The Flying Scotsman

UK
Destination Expert
for Sorrento
reviews: 5
5. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

Colin M - Why not have a play with Google Maps? If you use the Streetview function you can "walk" the route yourself. Google will also calculate the walking time.

Stirling, United...
6. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

Thank you very much - will do.

7. Re: Naples Airport to Sant'Agnello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 05, 2013