We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in between Sansepolcro/Arezzo?

Which Sansepolcro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Places to stay in between Sansepolcro/Arezzo?

Hi there - my family (mother and father, including me) are visiting my sister this upcoming November (Thanksgiving-time, for my American folks), who is studying abroad in Sansepolcro. I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips on hotels/B&Bs/places to stay in general in the area in and around the old town. I wouldnt mind being 10-15 miles out if its a really unique spot (i.e. anything super Tuscan traditional or unusual), but I really dont want to get too far away from the town, as we dont have much time to spend with her.

So, has anyone had any good experiences at any places in that area? I appreciate your insight!

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Places to stay in between Sansepolcro/Arezzo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:59 pm, June 17, 2013

Florence, Italy
2. Re: Places to stay in between Sansepolcro/Arezzo?

Have a look at Castello di Sorci, just outside the beautiful village of Anghiari: www.castellodisorci.it

By the way, there's some really good eating in that neck of the woods! In Anghiari, the place to eat is "La Nena". In Sansepolcro, "da Ventura" and "Il Fiorentino". If you take a ride to Città di Castello (and you should!), eat at "Trattoria da Lea" and "Locanda del '800".

Reply to: Places to stay in between Sansepolcro/Arezzo?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sansepolcro