We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 2
Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

We recently got married at Villa Eva in Ravello and we hired Angela & Rosaria at Ravello Events to help us plan our destination wedding. We originally chose Ravello Events because our friends also used them a few years earlier and had nothing but good things to say about them.

Planning a destination wedding can be incredibly stressful however Angela & Rosaria made it so easy. They helped us plan EVERYTHING....our pre-wedding pizza party, rehearsal dinner, airport transfers, menu choices, flowers, music, hair & make-up, english speaking celebrant, the cake....and the list goes on. They were extremely professional and responsive from start to finish and they went out of their way to make our wedding experience (as well as our guests) truly magical. They wedding day went off with a hitch. The venue was set up beautifully and they really understood how to bring our vision to life. It is obvious they have a lot of experience and are skilled at what they do because they were able to identify and solve problems before they arose and give us constructive advice when we needed it.

I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Angela & Rosaria to anyone planning a wedding or event. They were truly wonderful and we couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Fiona & Mark

1. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:37 am, August 01, 2013
2. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, December 03, 2013
Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 138
3. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Thanks for the info good for anyone thinking of arranging a wedding.

Warrington...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

My husband and I attended Fiona's wedding in Ravello, and every event was simply fabulous! Angela and Rosaria even helped me coordinate a day-trip to Pompeii for some of the wedding guests. They arranged a van, which picked up each guest at his/her respective hotel, booked a very knowledgeable tour guide, and the day was unforgettable. I highly recommend Angela and Rosaria when planning any type of event in the region.

5. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Hi

Congratulations!

I am also going to Villa Eva, how did you find it? good value for money? Any tips for us?

thanks

Laura

Barcelona, Spain
6. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I cannot find enough words of compliment towards Angela and Rosaria. They are impeccable in their work and wonderful people. They would go to the moon to make your wedding just what you always dreamt and are so patient and so sweet that make you feel like you are in the perfect hands. They could solve all the paper work for the church in an extremely challenging time along with all the services and details. With every new e-mail, every new phone call, and eventually meeting them in Ravello you realize just how extraordinary people they are, full of energy and positive attitude and working with such joyful, efficient women makes everything much easier. I fully recommend them.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 32
7. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

My opinión:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194873-i751-k6926…

London, United...
8. Re: Ravello Events - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

My wife and I got married in Ravello in September and had the fortune to work with Rosaria and Angela at Ravello Events to get everything organized. Planning a destination wedding is never easy, especially when you don’t speak the language, but Rosaria and Angela were terrific in helping us plan exactly the sort of wedding that we wanted. They took the time to get to know us as people and to understand what was really important to us and our guests. From choosing the right venue to helping us organize all the festivities before the wedding, they approached everything with incredible energy and enthusiasm, and made us feel that no task was too big. The diligence and professionalism of their work was first- class, giving us much needed piece of mind that everything will be just the way we planned. Looking back at that weekend and the wedding, there is not one thing that we would change. Our guests were looked after from the moment they landed to the minute they left. It was simply an unforgettable experience and we owe much of that to the hard work of Rosaria and Angela. If you’re planning a destination wedding in Ravello or anywhere on the Amalfi Coast and want someone you can trust in delivering exactly what you want, look no further than Ravello Events.