We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Music

I am getting married next year in Ravello and I am looking for musicans for the ceremony and reception.

Can anyone recommend a good Jazzband, DJ, Soloist Soprano Singer and String Quartett?

Thank you!

Salerno, Italia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Music

Dear Liliindia,

You could consider some of these recommendations and if you like, you could also bargain a bit to find the right price:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194873-i751-k9680…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194873-i751-k8132…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194863-i286-k5627…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194873-i751-k6206…

Buona Fortuna...

New York City, New...
2. Re: Music

Thank you! I have just send your friend an email!

Salerno, Italia
reviews: 3
3. Re: Music

Dear Liliindia,

By the ways, since the event is such a special occasion, you might definitely consider other recommendations too. Hopefully, giorav who lives in Ravello and was married there can offer some other names. Here are some other posts regarding wedding music:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194873-i751-k7158…

Buona Fortuna...

4. Re: Music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 10, 2009