We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I watch the rugby?

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Angus, Scotland
reviews: 8
Where can I watch the rugby?

With Scotland having narrowly (luckily?) scraped past Italy yesterday can anybody advise of a good place in Ravello where my son John (15) and I can watch the quarter finals of the Rugby World Cup on Sunday 7th October? Somehow I don't think that watching the semi-finals will be relevant for Scotland but hope springs eternal!

Thanks,

Alan

devon UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Where can I watch the rugby?

There is a sports bar in Ravello - I know because all my male wedding guests went there to watch the world cup (we got married June 06) If you get no joy from the answers on here you could email my wedding planner - he would know - because he knew where the football was being shown. The bar is down the second road off the main square past the post box if you are standing looking at the main church !!

Try booking@wagnertours.it

2. Re: Where can I watch the rugby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 09, 2009