We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa San Tommaso

Which Praiano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Casa San Tommaso

We are thinking of renting Casa San Tommaso in May next year. It looks absolutely lovely, has anyone stayed there?

surrey
reviews: 3
1. Re: Casa San Tommaso

Hi,

My wife and i are also interested in staying at this property in July this year. Any inof would be greatly appreciated.

Pie

NSW
2. Re: Casa San Tommaso

hi daniel,

Did you end up staying at the casa san tommaso? It looks really nice but nobody has done a review of it....please keep us posted.

Thanks and hope you had a good trip.

reviews: 5
3. Re: Casa San Tommaso

Casa San Tommaso is one of the best kept secrets of Praiano. We have stayed there twice. June 2009, very hot! May 14th 2011 for 10 days. There are 2 apartments, we saw the studio apartment but stayed in the 2 bedroomed one on Both occasions. It is quite a walk into town and there are many steps which ever way you get there, but well worth it. Put it this way, the family here have a 95 year old lady who manages them so they can't be that bad!

The balcony is very private with stunning views, 2 sun beds, 4 seater table with parasol. The open plan kitchen has ample appliances etc.

The family on site are lovely and you are not disturbed unless you need anything. The Sita buses are great for touring around as I would not advise car hire unless you are used to driving on the right! Very scary as tried it on first visit but took car back the next day...

This trip (through the family who own the apartment), we linked up with Rosario Cuomo for airport transfer and excursion to Paestum who was a delight and quite reasonable, e.g. 80 Euro from Naples airport.... His email rosariocuomo@yahoo.it

Book now!!

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Casa San Tommaso

hi itsmeea,

thanks for the info on casa tommaso, we are staying there in sept, there are 7 of us, is there plenty of room? many thanks

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 1
5. Re: Casa San Tommaso

Hi,isisjass24,

Did you end up staying in this studio appartment? Did you like? Your review? :)

Maybe somebody else can drop a comment? we are planning to stay here for honeymoon.

merseyside
reviews: 7
6. Re: Casa San Tommaso

Hi, we stayed in the studio appartment in June and it was lovely - the roof terrace is absolutley stunning! Thoroughly recommended.

Edited: 1:26 pm, July 15, 2012
Windsor, Colorado
reviews: 9
7. Re: Casa San Tommaso

I am confused. We are looking at renting the 2 bedroom, 2 bath Villa San Tommaso. I did not know there was a studio also. And I believe that the bells come from San Luca Church every 15 minutes, is that correct? The villa looks wonderful and we are most excited to visit the area. Can you tell me more about the villa?

8. Re: Casa San Tommaso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Praiano