We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
reviews: 12
Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

I may take a day boat tour to Capri and costal areas. Has anyone done this from Positano?

san francisco
reviews: 10
1. Re: Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

Yes, I have. I used a company call Amalfi Boats...It was a great time!

U.S.
reviews: 8
2. Re: Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

I did this on 9/3. I do not recall the name of the company but you purchase tickets and board the boat right by the beach. As I recall there were two different kinds of boats you could take. We took the hydrofoil which was fairly quick (about a 30 minute) ride and pleasant. Take your camera - the views of the coastline going and coming are amazing.

Canada
reviews: 15
3. Re: Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

Hi,

We spent 2 weeks in Positano this summer and we have taken the boat to Capri for a day trip. It is easy to visit Capri by yourself with a map. There are funiculars and busses.

We had also taken the boat to visit Amalfi and the same boat arrives to Salerno.

There are boats going to Sorrento and to Naples.

We chose to take a regular boat as it only took 10 more minutes than a hydrofoil and costs less. Also we enjoyed a slower boat as the weather was nice and the views magnificent.

www.slowtrav.com/tr/tripreport.asp…

travel.webshots.com/album/552684328ZtmoeN

Boston
reviews: 3
4. Re: Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

We were just in Positano, and we took a day trip to Capri. The boat dropped us off there for about 4 hours. On the return, we visited the Blue Grotto , White Grotto, Green Grotto ( beautiful caves) and the Faraglioni. The trip cost 50 euro a person. We departed from the beach in Positano and 9 am and returned around 5:30 pm. The tour we used was Gennaro e Salvatore. It was wonderful.

5. Re: Has anyone used day boat tours to Capri?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 21, 2009