We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay with kids?

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Where to stay with kids?

Hi there,

We are hoping to get married in Positano or Ravello and will have 24 adults and 7 children, some of which are babies, in our party.

I am just wondering if anyone can recommend some suitable places to stay with kids? We are open to options - i.e. a villa for some of us and apartments close by; hotel where most of us can stay etc.etc.

Thanks!

Clare

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
reviews: 11
1. Re: Where to stay with kids?

There are apartments right on the main beach that have a private sandy area in front of them, that might be great with kids. www.lacaravellapositano.com

reviews: 6
2. Re: Where to stay with kids?

Thanks Engred - I will have a look :)

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
reviews: 11
3. Re: Where to stay with kids?

There is another set of apartments near La Caravella, if there isn't enough room for all of you at La Caravella. 2 years ago we rented www.villalesirene.com, which would work for some, but not all of you if you rented all of the apartments. Good location (mind the stairs) the views are fabulous and wonderful hosts.

But like most good places in Pos, they book really early, so it depends on when you are going as to what will have availability.

4. Re: Where to stay with kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 01, 2014