We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 6
Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Can anyone recommend a car or shuttle service that would take us from Positano to Naples airport that is reasonably priced? We are not looking for a fancy car or anything - just someone who would get us to the airport on time. Thanks

10 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Rome, Amalfi
reviews: 10
1. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

A car service will be more than a 100 euros. I always use one - as I like the convenience. If that is in your budget (maybe 110-120 euros), then you could email and see if want to use them: info@guemartravel.com - www.guemartravel.com I have used them about 8 times and they have always been on time, have great/safe drivers, beautiful vehicles. You won't get a private car service for much less - but you can search here on the forum for others to do some price comparisons.

TA reviews for Guemar:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187782-d1…

There is some sort of shuttle service, but I have never used them - this is their website:

http://www.positanoshuttle.com

Again, I don't know anything about them but you can search for reviews to see what you can find about them.

Sorrento
reviews: 12
2. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Are you 2? The cheapest price you can find is Eur 90.00, it is not depending on which car.

Portland, OR
reviews: 10
3. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Earlier this month we used Sergio (email is info@taxi5positano.com) and it cost 100 euro. Very nice guy and good driver who was respectful of my car sickness issues.

New York City, New...
4. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Yep we are two. Would you mind sending me a name of a company that is at 90 euros. Haven't found any!

New York City, New...
5. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Thanks for your replies! Will definitely contact the companies you suggested.

Sorrento
reviews: 12
6. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

info@transferelax.com you find review here tripadvisor.it/Attraction_Review-g187782-d39…

Los Angeles...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Hello,

We called upon Fabrizio twice in July, 2013---- first to take us to Positano from Naples and then when we moved on, from Positano to the train station in Saleno. He is professional, prompt, courteous, and charming. I will call him again should we return to Positano in the future. His email is fabrizio@amalfi-drive.com.

Centreville...
8. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

kmcog -Could you tell me how much he charged for the trip from Naples to Positano?. We are going in a couple of days and trying to figure out if we should do the bus or not.

Edited: 10:37 pm, August 05, 2013
Los Angeles...
reviews: 2
9. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

Hi... We paid 120 euros from Naples to Positano and 130 from Positano to Salerno. Others were less expensive but Fabrizio was recommended to me. Less stress!!

Orange County, CA
reviews: 25
10. Re: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport

I used positano discovery. Excellent and efficient. Ask for Patrizia.

Reply to: Car or Shuttle Service from Positano to Naples Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted