We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
reviews: 1
Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

I just arrived Naples and Im looking to go to Positano to get some Sandals made...

Question

1) When I get on the Bus from Sorrento, where do I get off at so that I can easily get to the Sandal shops...

2) Are the Sandals shop located in a clustered area?

3) Is it Worth going to Capri for Sandals too?

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
reviews: 11
1. Re: Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

The sandal shops are not all together - they are scattered around town. I don't know how many are still open now that the season is finished. There is a good one located on Via Pasitea.

Sorrento
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
reviews: 44
2. Re: Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

If you want not just a pair of handmade sandals, but the most famous handamde sandals in the world, yes, it's worth going to Capri to get a pair of Canfora Sandals

It's the same shop where Jackie Kennedy used to go. You can take a look of the models (and prices!) here:

http://www.canfora.com/en/1-collection

If you choose to go to Capri just for sandals, it's better if you'll call before, just to ensure that the shop it open.

Anyway, for sure i'll find a sandals shop on the main street in Sorrento and another one in Via San Cesareo.

West Midlands, UK
reviews: 73
3. Re: Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

Wow 200 euros a pair. I need to lie down.

San Francisco...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

GO TO NANA!

The best ones hand down is Nana in Positano, Via Pasitea, 164.

www.nanapositano.com

Nana takes her time to measure your feet and has a great choice of design to chose from. We did compare to other shops and her prices seem to be the best ones while still delivering great quality. Superb job!

Plus, she is lovely and welcoming. She offered us some delicious cake while choosing our design.

We were there to buy one pair and ended up buying 3 pairs and my girlfriend 2. We are so happy. Can't wait to go back and buy more. Thanks Nana!

Jennifer from San Francisco

5. Re: Handmade Sandals in Positano or Capri?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 31, 2014