We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Positano WITHOUT tunnels?

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 75
Naples to Positano WITHOUT tunnels?

I adore Positano! When we were there 2 years ago, we drove from Rome to Positano via a driver. The many tunnels were uncomfortable for me due to claustrophobia issues. We plan to fly Boston to Naples or Boston to Rome in April 2012. Is there an alternate way to get to Postano! Trying to avoid those tunnels!!

Many thanks!

Boston...
reviews: 75
11. Re: Naples to Positano WITHOUT tunnels?

I don't remember tunnels from Rome to Sorrento. It was just after Sorrento on the way to Positano.

The car service was not a limo but a nice black Mercedes. We figured that by the time we took trains, buses, cabs from Rome to Positano, lugged bags, etc. the price of the car service would be worth it. Door to door service. Well worth it. Just sit back and relax.

Planning ahead for a worry-free trip always helps. Enjoy!

12. Re: Naples to Positano WITHOUT tunnels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 31, 2014