We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin Ireland
Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

Hi everyone, I would really love some help ideas and tips about getting married in Italy. We have picked the Amafi region & love the San Pietro Church in Positano so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get the ball rolling i would really appreciate it.

Thanks a million!

C

Australia
11. Re: Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

Hello,

I am also trying to arrange my wedding at San Pietro Church in Positano. I was told that Father John has not confirmed if he will be celebrating weddings in Positano in 2006 ---- they informed me to get back in contact with him in November.

I would appreciate some assistance if anyone has had any success organising this. email kathatcoast @ yahoo.com

Kate

New york
12. Re: Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

Laura Frappa is maybe the best person to contact if you want to get married in Positano.

I heard so many great reviews about her this is the reason why I have contact her last week.

I am going to get married in September 2006 and I am sure she will do a huge and hard job with my crazy group ( nearly 60)

South Wales
13. Re: Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

I am planning my wedding next year on July 14 in Positano.

Laura Frappa is helping me to plan it. I have been referred to her by Palazzo Murat as she is one of the best in the area. Look for her website in google by typing her name. She has been great so far and certainly can help you.

Good luck!

Australia
14. Re: Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

jennifer8 - I would like to email you off line about your plans for 2006. Can you email me at : kathatcoast@yahoo.com.au

Dublin Ireland
15. Re: Getting Married In San Pietro Church Positano

Hi Guys, Congratulations and good luck to you all that are getting married in Italy next year too, its all so exciting. Thanks to all of you that replyed with the kind information, it is so helpful.

We are off to Italy at the end of this month on a fact finding mission. So i will share all the info that i get with you all once i get back.

Talk soon,

C