We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bethesda, md
reviews: 2
advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

Going to the Sorrento/Amalfi coasts in two weeks (yikes!) and have been searching for accomodations with kitchens: small charming villas or apartments would be primo. Looking for something built into the rock walls, funky and specific to the uniqueness of the region. I'd be grateful for information.

San Diego...
1. Re: advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

Have you looked at www.summerinitaly.com yet?

2. Re: advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, July 24, 2005
melbourne
3. Re: advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

I have just visited a reliable web site based in amalfi: amalficoastrental.com primula of amalfi. Have a look at the site; it seems very interesting, reasonable rates and great pictures.

Northern Virginia
4. Re: advice on small villas/condos/hotels w/KITCHENS

I have been looking around for a while and the best site for searching for a villa is www.summerinitaly.com Prices are good too. I have asked them questions and for advice. They always respond in a day. Make sure you find a place that has heat, many do not and it will be cold. I also suggest you stay in a larger city such as Positano or Amalfi. From what I read the whole coast is pretty closed down in February so you need to stay in a town where there are enough locals to keep things open. I notice many places charge you a lot for the electricity you use so don't be surprised with extra charges when you leave. (Their electric rates are about eight times what you pay in the USA so electric heat will be expensive.)

I think Ravello is going to be really cold this time of year its over 1000 feet up.