We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near the train station in Pistoia

Which Pistoia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North York Moors...
reviews: 1
Parking near the train station in Pistoia

Hi, please could someone advise whether there is there much parking near the Piazza Dante train station in Pistoia (on the Florence to Viareggio line)? Are there likely to be free spaces at about 9.30am on a week day? Do you know how much it would cost for the day?

Many thanks

Jayne

Suffolk
Destination Expert
for Lucca
reviews: 30
1. Re: Parking near the train station in Pistoia

Surprised no one local has given you a response. There is a car park at Pistoia station, leave a bit of time and I think you should find a space, but I have never tried to use it at 9am.....so I am guessing. If you are lucky and grab one easily have a coffee at the station. Don't forget Pistoia is a commuter area for Florence, the area around the station is therefore popular with locals, so it could be rammed. My guess on cost is a real stab in the dark based on Lucca, as much as €1.50 an hour, but likely to be less. My advice is leave plenty of time and don't be tempted to leave it somewhere you are uncertain on costs/permission, enforcement of parking is pretty strict in most towns.

North York Moors...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Parking near the train station in Pistoia

Thanks very much for your helpful reply!

3. Re: Parking near the train station in Pistoia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, June 21, 2013