We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

Which Pistoia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Maunganui...
Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

I would like to know what is the easiest way to get from the above places by either Train or bus and the time of the day dosnt matter.

We will be living on the hill at Griante for two months in May and june,

Robert.

Email addr. robert.leigh.clark@gmail.com

Perth, Western...
reviews: 241
1. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

Hi Rob, we have been to Mount Manganui few years ago. Do you live there? Regarding your question, There is a very good bus service between Como train station and Cadenabbia. So, once you catch a bus to Bergamo train station purchase a ticket to Como. Need to change train in Milan.

Mount Maunganui...
2. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

Hei Aussie,yes we do live at the Mount,but must admit we bought our apartment only last September.Been back in NZ. just 2 years the last 40 years in Norway.And by the way we do love Perth.

Thanks for the information,but is it not possible to take the bus direct to Como aternative train to Lecca and then up to Varonna and boat over?

Robert.

Perth, Western...
reviews: 241
3. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

Rob, you must have been working with oil and gas companies, i guess. The itinerary you've mentioned makes you change one more time rather going straight to Como and the Lecco-Varenna journey is slower than the bus on the other side. Then in Varenna the ferry dock is not near the bus or train station. I worked in Cadenabbia 30 years ago and I liked the town and surrounds.

United Kingdom
reviews: 13
4. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

Hi, I''ve been reading conflicting comments on how to reach Cadenabbia from Bergamo Airport. We arrive around 17.30 pm.can anyone advise me on the quickest way by public transport.The private taxi's are silly prices.

Thanks Angie

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
5. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

From Bergamo by train, the normal route is to change trains at Monza not in Milan. For times, enter Bergamo and Como San Giovanni on http://www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html and use a date this week to see fares as these are NA online more than seven days in advance.

Take bus from Como asfautolinee.it/Portals/…2010.pdf or a taxi if you've missed the last bus.

An alternative route is to take the train to Varenna (one change at Lecco) and ferry from there. But direct ferries and car ferries from Varenna are much more frequent to Menaggio and to the Villa Carlotta than they are to Cadenabbia

www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/c_orari.asp

Edited: 1:48 pm, May 07, 2012
6. Re: Transport between Bergamo Airport and Cadenabbia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 18, 2013