We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian View Rental Villa la Querce

Which Pistoia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
88 reviews
Italian View Rental Villa la Querce

Has anyone else had a bad experience at this Italian View villa rental?

We had a very poor experience, and despite Italian View requesting feedback, they failed to answer our concerns. We were led to believe that the problems we encountered were recent, whereas the kitchen equipment, which did not work, and the poor standard of upkeep of the property and grounds have clearly been longstanding. (see my review).

I would be grateful to hear from anyone else who may have experienced this property or problems with Italian View, the rental agency, who seem indifferent towards customer care.

Level Contributor
8,305 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Italian View Rental Villa la Querce

Assume you mean this company

It would have been helpful if you also supplied a link to the property or proprty ref.

Never used this company so can't comment on past experience.

This company has as far I can see nothing on their website regarding T&Cs.

These agencies often have never ever seen the property and rely on the owners descriptions.

I have known some agencies where they actually make a reference to that fact that they "can't be held responsible for the accuracy of property description etc" and often that any disputes are between the Renter and the owner - hence washing their hands of responsibility once they have your money.

Unfortunately as this site has no T&Cs on their website difficult to really say - although a non-response would appear these are no different.

Level Contributor
2 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Italian View Rental Villa la Querce

Thank you for you helpful comments and observations. It was my impression that Italianview would need to conform to the Guidance for Business on the Provision of Services Regulations, OCTOBER 2009. These regulations apply if companies are currently offering or providing relevant services within the UK. It will also be relevant to they are currently providing relevant services within the European Economic Area (i.e. the EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).

Italianview have a business which is covered by these regulations and are practicing within England. They should have a complaints procedure and answer such complaints within appropriate specified guidelines. They do not appear to have adhered to these guidelines or regulations which came into effect December 2009.

3. Re: Italian View Rental Villa la Querce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pistoia