We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pistoia do i really need a car

Which Pistoia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTRALIA
reviews: 8
Pistoia do i really need a car

We will be staying 6 nights in a Place called Casale Campo Antico.

What i really need to know is if we really need to hire a car to get us there and also to other places ,We are planning on comming in by train from Venice.I know the trains are really good .Just depends on how far from the station our accomadation is and if there are any buses taxis in the area..Any help would be gratefuly recieved

Montreal
1. Re: Pistoia do i really need a car

Your accommodation is in Serravalle Pistoiese, and one description says it's about 800 metres (about half a mile) from the train station in Serravalle Pistoiese. You'd have to ask the owner about buses and taxis.

In general, people who stay in agriturismos in Tuscany prefer to have a car to get around, but for day trips to Florence, take the train: only about 40 minutes and a lot less hassle.

AUSTRALIA
reviews: 8
2. Re: Pistoia do i really need a car

Thank you for your response .I may not hire a car now if we are only going to be 800m from station that will be easy enough to walk and the walk will be good for us as well .

One more question would it be easy enough fopr us to hire a car for the day in pistoia.

3. Re: Pistoia do i really need a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:01 am, February 23, 2011