We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

Which Orvieto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
reviews: 1
How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

Walk out of the train station to the left. Go one block. Cross the main street and go into Pizzeria San Michele. This is the real thing. Very cheap. Wine glasses? Nope, just little plastic cups. People? Absolutley the warmest, friendliest folks ever. They let us into the kitchen to manage our own pizzas with the big wooden paddle. Delicious food. You'll laugh, I promise. And the train ride will be accomplished with a big smile on your face and warm memories.

Mississauga, ON
reviews: 81
1. Re: How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

summgal - Definitely a wonderful example of making lemonade out of lemons! Sounds like something to do on purpose! Another fine example of there is no such thing as a mistake.

Some would have sat in the station in a foul mood! Fantastic alternative!

Enjoy!

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 25
2. Re: How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

Thank you thank you thank you! I might even plan it, after we drop off the car at train station prior to heading to Roma, having come from Tuscany.

Sydney
reviews: 25
3. Re: How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

me too!

4. Re: How to have a blast if you miss your train in Orvieto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 11, 2014