We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at train station

Which Orvieto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scarsdale, ny
reviews: 28
Luggage storage at train station

I'm interested in going to Orvieto for the day in the beginning of August on the way to Rome from Florence. How reliable are the trains from Orvieto to Rome? And has anyone actually used the luggage storage at the train station? Any advice would be appreciated!

Italy
reviews: 3
1. Re: Luggage storage at train station

Please first of all check on www.trenitalia.com and you will find train schedule and all info you need for your trip.

Usually there are many trains from Orvieto to Rome ( every 45 minutes and it takes 60/70 minutes to reach Roma "Termini "Train Station).

I must be honest, I don't really think you will find a luggage store at the train station but I can talk to my friend who lives in Orvieto and I will be back to you as soon as possible.

Italy
2. Re: Luggage storage at train station

Ok, my friend found a luggage store nearby the train station...

Deposito Bagagli

Viale 1 Maggio, 46

Orvieto

Good luck!

scarsdale, ny
reviews: 28
3. Re: Luggage storage at train station

Thank you for your suggestion! We keep reading such great things about Orvieto that we were thinking of going on our way to Rome from Florence. Can't wait until the summer!

Italy
4. Re: Luggage storage at train station

Orvieto is a wonderful location! Enjoy your trip

5. Re: Luggage storage at train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 31, 2009