We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, mo
reviews: 2
Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

We are 3 older US couples and enjoy someone else's doing the driving. We have had great success in England and wonder if we can hire a driver (van) to take us from Rome airport to Montepulciano.

Thanks in advance.

United States
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Lucca
reviews: 13
1. Re: Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

Check with Stefano at Rome Cabs for the cost of a transfer service.

www.romecabs.com

TAB

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
2. Re: Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

You could also try romeshuttlelimousine.com . They're very reliable and usually cheaper. It's a long drive, so I would expect it to be a bit pricey. I myself would take a train to somewhere in Tuscany and get a local driver there. Chiusi would be a possibility; it's easy to reach from Rome and isn't far from Montepulciano. You might want to ask in the Tuscany forum about local drivers.

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
3. Re: Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194833-i2050-k530…

I think you'll find what you're looking for here. I also have an address of a guy in Chianciano that I'll try and find for you today.

St. Louis, mo
reviews: 2
4. Re: Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

Thank you all so much.

5. Re: Getting from Rome to Montepulciano by driver van?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 08, 2014