We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking class near Montepulciano

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 9
Cooking class near Montepulciano

We will be staying in Montepulciano for 4 days in May. We would like to do a cooking class for a morning or afternoon during our stay. Any suggestions near this area?

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
1. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

There are several but first check out the websites of Le Logge del Vignola or Tuscan Women Cook (in nearby Montefollonico), which I personally is a great concept.

Montepulciano
2. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

I agree with Lastraniera. maybe you could also consider Palazzo Brandano, in Petroio. It's at about 20 min driving Montepulciano, but I had a really great feedback from some of our Guests who had classes there..

Montepulciano, Italy
3. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

I hear good reports about everything up at Palazzo Brandano. I've eaten there myself on numerous occasions and the food is always good plus the setting (either inside or out) great. If you want to stay somewhere seriously untouristy and very beautiful, consider this property for tiny Petroio is a superb example of a well preserved medieval village. Yet few tourists seem to get there and even some local residents now reckon their village is dying, which is very, very sad...

Montepulciano
4. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

A short update: you can also contact Podere il Casale, an organic farm between Montepulciano and Pienza, offering interesting cooking classes.

Utrecht, The...
reviews: 62
5. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

I just contacted Le Logge del Vignola and it looks very nice. But it costs 95 euro per person and you do not get to eat what you cooked (only tasting). For lunch or dinner you pay extra.

Does anyone know of a cooking class where you learn to cook and then eat it ?

We will be staying in Montepulciano in an apartment and would prefer something in walking distance if possbile.

adelaide south...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

we are visiting Montepulciano in early june and looking for a cooking class where the 7 women in our group would cook and their partners arrive later for lunching together .

we have transport so a place nearby Montepulciano is also possible

Decatur GA USA
7. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

Try Avignonesi, about a 20 minutes drive from Montepulciano:

http://www.avignonesi.it

A group of us enjoyed a wonderful time there this fall, some doing the cooking class, while the others joined in for lunch & a tour.

8. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:33 am, December 15, 2013
9. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 07, 2014