We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking class near Montepulciano

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
reviews: 27
Cooking class near Montepulciano

I know that this topic has been thoroughly discussed, but I have not seen any classes close to where we will be staying - Montepulciano. We are looking for a one-day class. Does anyone know of a class nearby? Thanks!

Montreal
1. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

This agriturismo 10 km from Montepulciano says it offers one-day cooking courses. You'd have to ask if they accept people who are not guests at the agriturismo.

http://www.ilgreppo.it/contents.en.php?id=46

Southern Tuscany
2. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

I'm sure Pamela at Poggio Etrusco will accept you just for a day. A respected American writer of cookery books, she's based in a pretty house in the countryside just outside Montepulciano. She produces her own wine and olive oil on her organic farm, and is extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of regional gastronomy. You'll find her at www.poggio-etrusco.com

Cetona
3. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

Relais San Bruno in Montepulciano make courses too, but I don't know if you have to be guest or not.

Miami, Florida
reviews: 5
4. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

My husband & I just booked Palazzo Bandino (www.valerianigroup.com) for a one day cooking class. They came recommended from our B&B as well as had some good reviews on this site. It is close to Montepulciano.

Antwerp, Belgium
reviews: 123
5. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

Divebug,

You could try with Logge del Vignola (www.loggedelvignola.com), one of the best restaurant in Montepulciano. They offer short cooking classes for small groups (2-4 people), every day except on Tuesday. On their website you can see which kind of courses they offer, while you need to contact them for prices.

6. Re: Cooking class near Montepulciano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 15, 2009