We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Montecatini - also for a swim

Which Montecatini Terme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 3
Day trips from Montecatini - also for a swim

I will be based in Montecatini for 10 days in March-April while my partner is involved in a football tournament. I plan to do the train trips suggested by others here - Lucca, Pisa, Firenze etc but I would really love to have a swim in the ocean too. I did a trip to Cinque Terre in July last year and thought swimming off Riomaggiore was close to paradise! Does anyone have any other ideas about places closer and more accessible than Cinque Terre or are those the closest? Would love any other ideas for day trips too. Thank you very much in anticipation! G

1. Re: Day trips from Montecatini - also for a swim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 12, 2014