We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strange question about Montecatini

Which Montecatini Terme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
reviews: 95
Strange question about Montecatini

Hello and greetings from Denmark

I will be travelling to Montecatini in one and a half week.

We use to buy flower seeds from the different places we visit and I would like to know if there is a shop/garden centre where we can buy that.

There tour will also take us to Pisa but I don't know if there would be time enough to walk around on our own.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Oscar

sunderland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Strange question about Montecatini

Hi,

We visited Montecatini a couple of years ago on a coach tour. One of the excursions was to Pisa & we had about three hours free time to walk around. However I do remember the driver advising us that if we wanted to go to the top of the Leaning Tower to go there straight away as there was always quite a queue. It's pretty easy to walk around Pisa, all the attractions are together and it's difficult to get lost!

As to the flower seeds - we used to pass what I think was a garden centre just on the outskirts of the town, lots of statues & ornaments displayed outside. Maybe you'd be able to get what you need from there.

Montecatini is a beautiful town, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have a wonderful holiday!

Denmark
2. Re: Strange question about Montecatini

Thank you very much!

I am going with a coach tour too...

Cheers!

Oscar

sunderland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Strange question about Montecatini

Hi Oscar,

I forgot to say that there's a street market in Montecatini on Thursdays - you may be able to get what you want there. From memory I think it's situated near the top of Via Corso which I believe is the main street through the town. Enjoy!

Kind regards, Chris

Denmark
4. Re: Strange question about Montecatini

That's great news too!

I'll arrive late in the evening on next wendsday...

Thanks again!!!

Best regards

Oscar

5. Re: Strange question about Montecatini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Montecatini Terme