We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi service from versilia to Pisa intl airport

Which Marina Di Pietrasanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
taxi service from versilia to Pisa intl airport

I need to know if someone knows you recommend a good (not expensive) taxi service to and from the airport of Pisa and the Versilia area

thanks, mike

Lyon, France
1. Re: taxi service from versilia to Pisa intl airport

hi, I often travel to marble business in the area of Versilia, and tried hundreds of transport services are inherent in that area.

I would advise them, however, a taxi driver in particular. His name is Roberto and his mobile number is +39 3281669568.

normally I am a person who will not lean a lot, but in one country (Italy), which taxi fares highest in Europe (the rate is directly proportional to their rude ), I assure you that this taxi driver is a rare bird: the most accommodating, reasonable prices, helpful, and if not available, he still strives to find a solution.

belongs to a category of kind of tour operators in Italy no longer exists for some time.

believe me, in Italy is not at all easy to find someone who is so helpful,

Edited: 4:18 pm, April 18, 2011
2. Re: taxi service from versilia to Pisa intl airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marina Di Pietrasanta
More Marina Di Pietrasanta Topics