We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pricec for beaches in M. di Pietrasanta

Which Marina Di Pietrasanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg...
pricec for beaches in M. di Pietrasanta

Hello all,

As far as I undersand, public beaches in Versilia are very rare so it;d better to be ready to pay for private beaches on arrival. The question is: how much? I did not find in the internet any information on it.

I'm going with two ladies and baby; no services are required: the cheaper is better.

1. What is the cheapest price in M.di Pietrasanta?

2. Is it possible to pay for two chair and umbrella and to place on person on the towel?

Aartselaar
reviews: 2
1. Re: pricec for beaches in M. di Pietrasanta

Price for private beach : we stayed at the Roro beach. It was recommended to us by our hotel, the Andreaneri. We payed 400 euro for one week, and got a tent, two deckchairs, two beds, a folding chair and a table. Just one umbrella and two deckchairs cost 250 euro, with the hotel discount 180 euro, but only if you take the umbrella. If you hire a tent, they do not discount. This beach had a swimming pool and a nice cafetaria/bar, with charming service. Showers and pool, and cleansing of the beach is anyway included in their prices. If you want hire a cabin to change your clothes in, you pay 200 euro extra. Yes !! We didn't need the cabin, but with four adults an umbrella was not enough, and two umbrella's came out more expensive than one tent. Roro is one of the cheaper beaches.

2. Re: pricec for beaches in M. di Pietrasanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Marina Di Pietrasanta
More Marina Di Pietrasanta Topics