We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Month of Livigno for Snow

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iz-Zurrieq,Malta
reviews: 2
Best Month of Livigno for Snow

Hi,

I am planning to go on vacation in Livigno on October but I would like to check if October is good for snow. (As in our country we don't have snow).

If October is not the best Month which month would be suggested to visit Livigno?

4 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Best Month of Livigno for Snow

No it isn't. Ski lifts (and hotels etc. ) don't open until the end of November, which is the beginning of the winter season, see j2ski.com/ski_resorts/Italy/ski_area_opening…

Also the graph "average snow depth in Livigno" on http://www.worldtravelguide.net/ski/livigno.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: Best Month of Livigno for Snow

Hi, like all ski resorts in Europe everything is closed in October so it definitely isn't a good time to visit, any time between the end of November and April would be fine.

Iz-Zurrieq,Malta
reviews: 2
3. Re: Best Month of Livigno for Snow

Thanks for your reply. So if I plan at the beginning of December it should be good.

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
reviews: 43
4. Re: Best Month of Livigno for Snow

Hi

I have been to livigno before Christmas and the conditions have been fantastic, you never can tell.... it just needs a really good fall of snow in November, or early december and could be set for the season, but sadly like many things in life its not guaranteed

Reply to: Best Month of Livigno for Snow
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted