We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski schools and ski rental

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire, UK
Ski schools and ski rental

Hiya.

I went skking for the first time this year (to Austria and America) and loved it so have been looking up holidays for next year and Livigno seems like a really nice place. So I was wondering if there are any ski schools and ski rentals near the La Gault Apartments because they are one of out top chocies for accommodaition at the moment. Also where abouts in Livigno are the apartments?

Thanks,

Ruth

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
1. Re: Ski schools and ski rental

I can remember passing the La Gault appartments but I can't remember where they are situated. Anyway, Livigno is full of Ski-hire shops, there's one on every corner so I'm sure you'll find one near the appartment. I don't know if your travelling independently or with an agency. If your with an agency as soon as you get on the bus the rep will try to convince you to hire through them, they'll tell you that if you wait until you get to Livigno you'll only find old equiptment, this is a load of bull, if you hire privately you'll find prices much cheaper & a great choice.

To give you an idea of prices; last year the cost of skis were €47.00 & boots €19.00 this was for a 6 day hire.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: Ski schools and ski rental

Camouflage, if you check out the the Ski school or Private lessons topic a few topics down you'll see that Hurler stayed at the La Gault appartments & was very pleased.

3. Re: Ski schools and ski rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 15, 2009