We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Sun Transfers ???

Which Lido Di Camaiore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oswestry England
Destination Expert
for Malta
reviews: 14
Has anyone used Sun Transfers ???

I hve been attempting to find a reasonably priced transfer from Pisa airport to Lido di camaiore. Arriving too late for the train.

A firm called Sun Transfers seem to give a good price .

Has anybody had any experience of them ?

Many thanks

Graham

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 28
1. Re: Has anyone used Sun Transfers ???

I just used Sun Transfers to bring us to the Barcelona airport last week. We had an early flight and didn't want to hassle with the aerobus. We prepaid on the website, the driver rang the bell to our rental 10 minutes earlier than our requested pick up time to see if we needed help with our bags. The van was new and clean, the driver even drove into the parking garage and dropped us at the elevator door, told us to push the 3rd floor button and there we were, inside the airport at the departure counters. No complaints at all. I've also used them about a year ago for a roundtrip to Barcelona airport for 3 teens and they were happy with them as well.

Oswestry England
Destination Expert
for Malta
reviews: 14
2. Re: Has anyone used Sun Transfers ???

I haved just returned from Lido Di Camaiore and did use Sun Transfers.

I must say they were superb . A very smartly dressed man holding up a printed name paper took us in a brand new Mercedes mini bus straight to our hotel .

Excellent service.

Thank you Loves2travel0 for your reply.

Graham

3. Re: Has anyone used Sun Transfers ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lido Di Camaiore