We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Archegeta, il Pescatore

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam
reviews: 1
Villa Archegeta, il Pescatore

Hello! My boyfriend and I are planning a 4 week stay in Sicily, and would like to spend a few days in Giardini Naxos. As it'll be a looooong holiday and we'll be traveling a lot, we should look for budget places to sleep.

In Giardini Naxos, I found two b&b's that look interesting: Villa Archegeta and Il Pescatore. Did anyone stay in one of these places, and what were they like? For us what counts most is service and hygiene. Thanks so much for any feedback.

Amsterdam
reviews: 1
1. Re: Villa Archegeta, il Pescatore

OK, didn't get a lot of reactions on this one.

Anyway: we spent 3 days in Villa Archegeta - or Archegete, Arcageta, they have different ways of spelling their own name - in Giardini Naxos, and we can only recommend it.

For the area, it's a good budget option; we paid around 65 euros for a double a night. It's a nice little villa, with clean, airconditioned rooms and a nice terrace. At night, you can see Mount Etna spitting fire from the back garden; very impressive. Within walking distance, there are " off the beaten track" beaches, very sandy, no tourists (at least, not in September). If you have a car, you'll be able to reach Taormina in less than 10 minutes. So: just a great little place, also with kids. I'd say, check it out.

Canada
reviews: 15
2. Re: Villa Archegeta, il Pescatore

Hello,

Thank you for posting this, we will be travelling to Sicily with our son and I will certainly check this one out.

3. Re: Villa Archegeta, il Pescatore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 24, 2009