We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the hotel in the "shopping street"

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 1
the hotel in the "shopping street"

Hello!

I am Reka from Hungary. We will travel on July to Sicilia, this will be our honey-moon trip :-) I would like a hotel: there is in the "shopping street", it has a night life many restaurants , SHOPSand etc and near the beach. Can you help me? Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: the hotel in the "shopping street"

Congrats Imperia75!

You’ve posted on the Giardini Naxos forum – Do you expect to stay in Giardini Naxos, Taormina, Catania.....???

via Etnea is the shopping street in Catania. Catania is a large city, and very hot in July. La Playa is Catania's sand beach.

Corso Umberto is the main pedestrian street in Taormina, but since Taormina is a hill town, the beaches are located below the town. There is shopping in Taormina, but not like Catania.

Giardini is a beach resort town near Taormina, but there’s really no shopping in Giardini.

Auguri!

Vagabonda

Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 1
2. Re: the hotel in the "shopping street"

Thank you very much :-)

My husband was born in Imperia - he's father is an italian man, he's mother is an hungarian woman, but unfortunately he has not any relatives there :-(

Can you tell me what is sea-front - bustling biggest town of the sicilia ? Imperia is a calm, boring, not night-life town, but it is it wonderful, magical town for us. We would like in the evenings walking, looking the shop window... Where can I rent a bike? Excuse me for lot of questions :-)

Thank your assistance and have a nice night!

Reka

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: the hotel in the "shopping street"

Prego Imperia75,

There are many towns in Italy named Imperia – Do you mean in Liguria?

Palermo and Catania are Sicily’s largest cities, but you might also enjoy Trapani, Siracusa or Cefalù, but if you’re interested in shopping, Catania and Palermo are better for shopping.

Vagabonda

4. Re: the hotel in the "shopping street"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 12, 2012