We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Letojanni or G. Naxos?

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belgrade, Serbia
reviews: 5
Letojanni or G. Naxos?

Can someone please help me choose between hotel villa Linda in G> nAxos and Letojanni?

Which beach is better? What is Letojanni like?

On some pictures beach looks ok, but on some the sand is grey like a cementos...

Whate are the prices of drinks, umbrelas, food...

Belfast
reviews: 6
11. Re: Letojanni or G. Naxos?

Absolutely agree with you. Off the beaten track is the way to go. Thanks very much for those tips!

Canada
reviews: 15
12. Re: Letojanni or G. Naxos?

For people who are affraid to lye on the sand, may be then a hotel with a swimming pool will do? Some hotels are also charging for sunbed use or pool use, so just ensure if this is included.

Another option is to check the stores to see how much it is for a portable light bed or an inflatable mattress. This could be the way to go.

I find it also very expensive and use public beaches as much as possible. In Spain most of the beaches are public for example and do have free showers and are cleaned everyday. Still need to pay for a sunbed and umbrella. I read an article that Italian government is interested to do so as well, but I guess it will take time.

13. Re: Letojanni or G. Naxos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, August 28, 2009