We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

Which Forte Dei Marmi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 144
FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

Any recommendations for hotels in Forte Dei Marmi near or on the beach?

Florence Italy
reviews: 2
1. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

We adore the Byron (www.hotel-byron.net), and we equally adore La Magnolia, its fantastic restaurant.

We also quite like the Ritz (www.ritzfortedeimarmi.com).

Marina Di...
reviews: 85
2. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

You can look here for advisors about Forte dei Marmi hotels: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g194766-Forte_Dei_Mar…

Bethesda, Maryland
reviews: 6
3. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

I have visited FDM every year for the past 28 years. We started out just as husband and wife, then expanded with our children, then our children as adults, and then our children with their children who are all now either pre- teens or early teens. The best Value EVER is this magical town of Forte dei Marmi is Hotel Villa Angela. Their full pension especially with a family is such a treat! The food is magnificent, the special celebrations, the wonderful management and the friendly service personnel can not be beat. It is located about a block from their beach club where one can rent all beach amenities as well have use of the huge salt water swimming pool...all right on the beach. This charming hotel is located in a beautiful garden and caters to all ages! I travel abroad very frequently each year and have even acted as a tour manager for about 36 years and I must say that for a wonderful holiday choose Villa Angela with its ideal location and services for all ages!

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
4. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

Please note all 5 stars Hotel in Forte Dei Marmi are bad, they are all equal to what 4 stars hotels are in the rest of the world BUT more expensive of any 5 stars in the world.

I belve because the season is to short to bring big investments.

I been on several 5 stars hotels there included the byron hotel, and I get very disappointed. So my point is get one three or four stars hotel, so you get ok service and you are not get robbed.

Also I believe prices in Forte dei Marmi are made for very rich russian costumers, full of them!

Marina Di...
reviews: 85
5. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

Have you written reviews of those hotels? You can be helpful to other customers!

Edited: 4:33 am, August 27, 2012
New York City, New...
reviews: 5
6. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

i did yesterday on Byron hotel ...but is not published yet .

7. Re: FORTE Dei Marmi hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 29, 2013