We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

Which Arezzo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maplewood, New...
day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

How easy is it to do a day trip from Florence to Arezzo. Best way to get there and how long would it take. Is it very Touristy?

new jersey
reviews: 37
11. Re: day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

I have a question. We are considering day trip to Florence from Castiglione del Lago with stop in Arezzo on way back for dinner. Is Arezzo train station for Arezzo to Castiglione part of trip same train station where we will get off from Florence? Thanks.

San Jose, California
12. Re: day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

See my post on your other question.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
13. Re: day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

<< The antiques market is on the first Sunday of any month and the Saturday before it (but on the same weekend, does that make sense?). >>

It makes sense to me, Cat! Or you could say, the antiques market takes place on the weekend where the first Sunday of the month falls.

14. Re: day trip to Arezzo fro Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 27, 2013