We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

Which Agrigento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 28
Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

Hi, I hope someone can help me to find a bus timetable for Agrigento to Catania airport, travelling next month. I think the bus is operated by SAIS, but there appear to be two websites, one does not list Agrigento and the other, which does list Agrigento, doesn't seem to be able to display a timetable. We are travelling on from Catania airport to Siracusa, I've got a timetable for that leg of the journey, just need to know what the bus times are for getting us to Catania airport from Agrigento. Many thanks in advance!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

Hi HemeraBirmingham,

SAIS Trasporti runs the direct bus service between Agrigento and Aeroporto Catania, and the journey takes about 3 hours.

http://www.saistrasporti.it/

And yes, the SAIS Trasporti website isn't functioning properly, and it's not expected to be up and running until September!

But I contacted SAIS Trasporti on your behalf at Piazzale Rosselli in Agrigento, and buses would depart Agrigento for Catania's airport at 4.30, 5.15, 6.45, 8.30, 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00....

Generally every hour....

Of course reconfirm schedules on arrival!

Best wishes!

Vagabonda

Edited: 5:27 am, August 19, 2013
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 28
2. Re: Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

Hi Vagabonda,

That is incredibly helpful, thank you so very much!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

Prego e buon viaggio HemeraBirmingham!

Vagabonda

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
4. Re: Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

The SAIS Trasporti (Giamporcaro) has been difficult!

www.giamporcaro.it/orari.aspx…

Vagabonda

5. Re: Bus timetable from Agrigento to Catania airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 23, 2014