We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amalfi,Italy

Which Abano Terme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
austalia
reviews: 4
amalfi,Italy

I am travelling to Amalfi in September and what to give my wife the best anniversary present, can someone give me some hints on locations to dine or an unusal experience

Havertown...
1. Re: amalfi,Italy

Hi miley -

You may want to post your question in the Amalfi forum - looks like you posted it in the Abano Terme forum by accident.

I've been to Amalfi twice so I'll go ahead and answer your question ...

As far as where to dine, my opinion is a little biased. Both times we stayed in Amalfi we stayed in the Hotel Luna Convento and we've eaten dinner in their main restaurant a total of 7 nights out of 9 I think. Everything is incredible - food, service, and the view from the terrace looking out over the water and downtown Amalfi. If you do decide to dine there be sure to make reservations the day of.

2. Re: amalfi,Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 28, 2009